This is the list of what I think are the most important announcements this week. Remember every fundamental announcement (even the ones not included on this list) have the potential to have great impact in the market!
- US and CAN banks are closed, so don’t expect much movement today, not enough liquidity!
- The most important announcement today is the AUD interest rate announcement (no change expected).
- US Non-Manufacturing PMI
- JPY interest rate announcement (no change expected)
- GBP Manufacturing production
- CAD interest rate announcement (no change expected)
- AUD Employment change
- EUR and GBP interest rate announcements (no change expected)
- US Trade Balance
- CAD Employment change
Remember CAD and GBP are the currencies that react the most to their fundamental announcements.
Follow me on Facebook