How I’m managing my GBPAUD trade
Last week I opened a trade in the GBPAUD and I’m still holding it.
I thought last Friday, if the GBPAUD breaks the bottom of the range I’ll move my stop loss to the middle of the range and will hold it over the weekend:
This is how the chart looks like:
If I have a chance, I’ll increase the size of this trade (if I get a signal of course).
We’ll see what happens!
Would you close this trade and take profits now?
Let me know.
Good week ahead!