Last week I wrote about the EURUSD, I didn’t like the range it was trading in and decided to wait until it broke either, 1.2428 (for longs) or 1.2050 for shorts…
Yesterday it broke through the 1.2428 level, it even conformed and tested after the break out:
But, but but… there is always a “but” isn’t there?…
We’ve got the FOMC meeting minutes in a couple of hours… so I’ll wait and see how the market reacts to the announcement.
And when everything settles down, I’ll start looking for long opportunities.
Sounds like a good plan? What do you think?